Many forward thinking engineers using PLC's and HMI in process or batch applications have learned there are ways to significantly reduce costs, speed implementation and improve operations. For a limited time, you can save even more.
Imagine if you had a control system with one configuration tool, one easy to use operating environment, and one database which automatically (and seamlessly) integrated control, historian, HMI, alarming, batch management.
Just think about the time saved if:
- Operator faceplates were generated as control was developed
- All applications automatically shared data - without configuration
- You did not have to manually connect each software database, or PLC, to the next
- Alarm set point changes automatically reflected in the HMI
- Development, troubleshooting, enhancements and updates of control systems were 20-40% faster
Traditionally PLCs have been used in process and batch applications to save on the initial costs compared to DCS systems. By doing so, engineers have lived with the difficult programming and maintenance of control logic, HMI, alarm management, and communications tools.
As the cost of DCS systems have dropped, and the ease of programming has improved, many engineers are looking into this viable alternative to significantly reduce the costs of new and upgraded process and batch automation.
Click on the image to the right to download your copy of the Starter Kit overview. By downloading this document you will learn what comes with the starter kit, and how you can benefit from it.
If you would like to discuss your options with a local expert, please complete the form below, and we will contact you soon .
(* = required field)